Friday, May 6, 2011

A Weekend Challenge

Not a challenge with prizes (yet--I'm still new!). Tomorrow is National Scrapbooking Day and I definitely plan to find time to do at least a quick layout to celebrate. But more importantly: it's a weekend, the weather here is supposed to be beautiful, and it's Mother's Day.

My challenge to you is to take photos this weekend. I know, that's easy, right? The hard part: have someone else take at least one with you in it. If you have plans on Mother's Day, have those you love take a pic of you with your kids, your siblings, your mom, whomever you're celebrating that day.

If tomorrow is your big day, scrap with friends and get photos of all of you together! Or, get a pic of yourself sitting at your scrap space, amidst all your supplies.

This is going to be hard for me, as I'm usually the photographer. But recently at a weekend scrap with my friends and then again at Easter I pulled out my simple tripod and set it up-- I got great group photos at both occasions, and I will actually be in my own scrapbooks! *gasp!*

Have a great weekend, and I hope you take a lot of great photos! I will post mine here. :)

Edited: got pics of my beautiful flowers, and myself relaxing in my new lounge outside!

1 comment:

  1. I did it! Passed the camera across the table at ice cream last night!

    ReplyDelete