Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Bounce layout


My Tuesday night scrap night-- I actually got a few pages done! This blog seems to be accomplishing my goal of forcing me to keep up with my scrapping instead of using Tuesday nights to clip coupons, or do other necessary paperwork.

Here are my layouts! First: Bounce. Sketch adapted from Pagemaps.com, used Fanfare paper, title in Cocktail alphabet, I hand cut paper pinwheels and glued mini buttons in the center, used a Fiskars border punch, and our kraft borders. Journaling stamp is by Autumn Leaves. Oh, I popped the focal photo in the center with foam squares for emphasis, as well as the yellow stars. Small Cranberry stars are from the Fanfare workshop kit stamp set.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

1 comment:

  1. Love the colors and teh way you did the title. great job Kerrie!

    ReplyDelete