Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy Papercrafting Month!

Happy New Year! I have a confession: I have finally deviated from my traditional scrapbooking and occasional cardmaking, into some of our "projects". My thinking has always been: "I barely have time for scrapping, so I don't want to take time away from my scrapbooks to do other things."

However, for Christmas I used our beautiful 3-D star and embellished with Pear and Partridge paper and some Sparkles for a gift for someone; and my daughter and I embellished card boxes and made cards for quite a few people. It was a nice break from shopping from our family's wish lists, and we can both take pride in giving something home-made.

So, I am pretty excited about our new kit for National Papercrafting Month this January. This set of embellished treat tubes are adorable! And they come with glitter paper that I have absolutely fallen in love with. I think my daughter and I will take some crafty time and put these together for a few of the people in our lives this Valentine's Day. I hope you like them, too! When you place an order of $35 or more in Close To My Heart products, you can receive the Whooo’s Your Valentine kit for only $10. Qualifying purchases must come from Autumn/Winter 2012 Idea Book product (or products live on my website through January). 

Have a great day, and find some way to get a little crafty!

No comments:

Post a Comment