Sunday, April 24, 2011

It's about time.

After being a scrapbooker for over 6 years, and a Close To My Heart consultant for 3.5, I thought it was about time to start a blog. To share with you my projects, ideas, and information that I gather.

It is about time. Making the time to enjoy my hobby, making the time to work at my hobby. Making the time for myself (as so many of us do not!). It's all about time.

And the title? My friends and I "happened" upon scrapping as an excuse to get together regularly. We picked it out of a few hobby choices. And wow-- I have really come to love it!

Also....I happen to be scrapping right now. OK, I'm working on various scrapbook-related tasks (like, oh, starting a blog). But... it's all connected.

Anyway, I hope you check back often. And I hope to make the time to provide you with fun stuff to check out when you're here.

1 comment: