Friday, August 31, 2012

Happy National Stamping Month!

OK, so it's tomorrow. Made anything lately? I only JUST received my copy of the September Constant Campaign, so my projects will have to wait. But, I also received the newest CTMH Cricut cartridge, Artiste, which comes with some adorable birthday stamps (among others). I can't wait to sit down and make a few more cards to keep on hand.



Make some time this month to have a few cards ready to go. We have a new Avonlea kit that makes it easy, but you can also take some blank card bases, pretty scraps in various sizes, and use your creativity to put some together. It beats rushing around at the last minute before work to find a colleague that perfect card, or before a child's birthday party to create something unique. Do it ahead of time, and have a box of cards all ready to sign!






No comments:

Post a Comment