Friday, September 2, 2011

Fall/Winter Close To My Heart catalog

Our new catalog debuted on August 1st (OK, so I'm a little behind) and I love it. The papers are now cardstock weight and truly double sided, with a cute zip strip that you can use as a border. If you have our You and Me Kit from May, you'll recognize the style of paper. They are beautiful! Great fall papers, wonderful winter sets, and some truly beautiful and versatile neutral sets.



In addition, we have a Cricut cartridge now that coordinates with our stamp sets, and comes with its own coordinating stamp sets and dimensional elements (chipboard).



Click the link to the right and it'll take you directly to my website to shop, or view the catalog online: Fall/Winter Idea Book

And be on the lookout for new layouts I'll be posting much more regularly (as soon as I get these pesky kids back to school!).

No comments:

Post a Comment