Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Camera envy? Tips for using a point and shoot camera from Photo.net

Photography and scrapbooking go hand-in-hand, don't they? I took a quickie photography course a few years ago and instantly found the quality of my photos improved. However, looking through the last batch of photos I had printed, I noticed that I'd been slacking.

So, I'm trying to refresh my memory and get back into working on maximizing light and composition in my photos. I only have a Kodak point and shoot right now, so I found this article particularly helpful and wanted to share it. So many articles out there are geared toward SLR owners that this was refreshing. I will share others as I find them.

Camera envy? Tips for using a point and shoot camera from Photo.net

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the suggestion. I can't wait to read the article.

    ReplyDelete